Friday, March 11, 2011

Snowcrystal #446 Electric Turquoise & China Glaze Crushed Candy



Snowcrystal - #446 Electric Turquoise, 2 coats

Snowcrystal is a Swedish brand whose products are sold in Kicks stores here in Finland. I got this polish when it was on sale (around 5,80€ vs. 8€ regular) and I'm sort of glad I didn't pay full price for it. 1st - it's not turquoise but teal (not that it matters but hello false advertising :p), 2nd - it was a frost (but not a seriously bad case), and 3rd - it stained my nails (BOO!). It's not a yucky lacquer but I don't see myself wearing this a lot in the future.


Snowcrystal - #446 Electric Turquoise & China Glaze Crushed Candy, 2 + 1 coats

 A little crack(le) makes everything better, right? These two go together great and I may need to invest in a backup bottle of Crushed Candy if they're still available on eBay for a reasonable price. ♥

3 kommenttia:

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

Pretty combo!

Lalica said...

I love it, your nails looks amazing!!!

Doo ♥ said...

Oh I didn't know they sell Snowcrystal here in Finland! I just learned about the whole brand recently. Kiitos tiedosta :)

Nice icy effect with that combo!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...