Monday, March 7, 2011

Orly Rio Nights & Pure Ice Heart Breaker


Orly - Rio Nights, 3 coats

Rio Nights is a dark purple creme who wishes she were a jelly, but she's just faking it. You can see that she is super glossy, though. Err... I don't really know what else to tell about this polish since it's been so long since I wore it and - typically - I didn't write down any notes. :T



Orly - Rio Nights & Pure Ice - Heart Breaker, 3 + 1 coats

I wore these on my birthday this year because purple and green are my favourite colours. :] This is by far one of my very favourite layering combos - the green to blue duochrome effect on purple reminds me of those über awesome (and long discontinued) Liquid Euphoria polishes! You must try this yourself if you own Heart Breaker!

(10 old NOTDs down, 16 more to go...! x.O Urrgh.)

3 kommenttia:

Rory said...

I love your combos! These polishes look a lot like RBL Scrangie/Sally Hansen's DVD with Heart Breaker over top.

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

That's such an awesome combination! You really are the queen of layering combo's :).

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Oh I love this both ways! Purple and green are my two favorite colors as well!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...