Tuesday, March 22, 2011

China Glaze IDK & 2NITE holo stars on night sky nail art




China Glaze - IDK & 2NITE, 1 coat each over H&M - You Rock My World

After my fruit salad nails I wanted to do another flashy mani. I started with a coat of H&M You Rock My World which is a silver holo polish, and then painted vertical stripes of IDK and 2NITE over it in a random order.





China Glaze - IDK & 2NITE holo stars on night sky nail art

I placed a star shaped sticker on each nail and painted over with black polish. After the black had dried I went over it with Wet 'n' Wild Kaleidoscope and let both coats dry again. Then I removed the stickers and topped the whole thing with SH Insta-Dri top coat. There was some minimal bleeding of black over the holo stars, and you can see where I didn't press down the stickers hard enough against my nail as all the lines aren't nice and crisp. In retrospect I wish I had used a smaller sticker on my index as I did on my pinky.. they also had a stronger sticky side to them so the small stars' lines are neater.

 "GRR, BRUNO SMASH! I VILL KRUSH YOU!!" :p

17 kommenttia:

Nicole - Top To Toe said...

Wow, this is so eye catching, love it xx

Ivana said...

Thhis is definetely something special and lovely! Love it! <3

Smaltoitaliano said...

2NITE is stunning on your nails!

Silence is Loud said...

this is gorgous!! Love the star mani!

Solveig said...

Totally awesome! I love it! :D
Your nails are so gorgeous, I'm so jealous. ;)

Kitties26 said...

Spectacular! The IDK & 2NITE stripes are so subtle, but give such a pretty effect. Love it!

LadyLuck said...

wooooow! i love this!

LB said...

That is awesome! So, so awesome!

Katie said...

Ooh, I like this a lot. Wonderful job! =)

Stickers said...

What a great idea! Looks perfect!

Are these your real nails? They are sooo long.. (sigh!)

Anonymous said...

Omg, awesome! Those stars are so wellmade.. *jealous*

ABOP Laquerlove said...

The stars are amazing!

The Nail Diary said...

This is gorgeous! Love love it, so creative! :D

Jane said...

So pretty!! And very unique :D

Nazia said...

AH-MAH-ZING blog and amazing nails! Love it all! Definitely following you! x

Yasmin said...

Wow this is soooooo amazing!! I love it!!

Brooke said...

GASPING!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...