Saturday, March 19, 2011

Claire's Mood Calm/Wild





 Claire's Mood - Calm/Wild, 2 coats

Claire's Mood polishes are great fun and they look really cool on longer nails. I own four or five of them and would possibly like to collect them all. The downside to colour changing polishes is that they will eventually stop reacting to your body temperature and stay the way they look in the bottle. Here you can see the colour change quite well - from what it looks on me most of the time, to hot and then the transition to cold. These mood lacquers dry matte so they need top coat to look nice and shiny.

5 kommenttia:

salla said...

Eikä, tämä on mun number one wish list polish enkä ole tätä vielä saanut ostettua! Ostitko ebaystä omasi vai miten. (Olen kadekadekade! :D)

Bruno said...

Juu, eBaystä löytyi muistaakseni myyjältä maiandjays-superstore, mutta he ovat kai pistäneet lapun luukulle?... :/

Olivia said...

Haha that is so cool! Too bad there aren't any polishes out there that can change to all sort of colours...sort of like those mood changing rings. :)

lazylungs said...

i've never seen this polish look better than it does on your nails! gorgeous!

Allison said...

AGH! I am wearing this right now and I had decided it was a bum color until I saw your pictures! I got zero color changes...did you apply basecoat? I thought that might be my problem.

Great blog and amazing nails!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...