Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Make Up Store haul & quick swatches

Make Up Store - Britta, Madeleine, Anki & Lea

Recently, my dad gave me an unwanted (to him!) 50€ gift card to a mid/high end department store chain, and my first thought was "Make Up Store haul!!" 8) At 14.50€ a pop for 8ml of polish, those pretty little bishes are far too dear for my wallet. So today I hauled my hiney to my local Sokos and headed towards the MUS stand. Hello holos! Now, since I already have GOSH Holographic and Nfu-Oh 65 I skipped Greta and Siw and only grabbed Britta and Madeleine. I knew I *had* to buy Anki for I've held her tester in my paws for countless times. I figured I'd also get Lea because basically I'd "only" pay 8€ for her.

Make Up Store - Anki, Anki over black, Lea, Britta & Madeleine

Lineup of my little bishes, swatched on a nail wheel. Anki, a lilac-y pink with blue glass flecks, seems a little shy until you put her over a dark colour. Oh and she's a duochrome, too. Lea belongs to the same sisterhood as Claire's Magic, Zoya Yasmeen and Rimmel Art of Noise. Britta is a pretty pink with a strong holo effect, and then finally there's Madeleine who's a beige holo.

14 kommenttia:

Rachel Marie said...

I'm so jealous! These all look wonderful!

Ulmiel said...

W-o-w!! Awesome! What a fortune, getting that gift card! Especially since those are so incredibly expensive. I love Anki over black, looks so awesome.

Kee said...

Oh wow!!! Why can't these be available everywhere?? How awesome are those holos!!

Cheryl said...

Wow, the holos are gorgeous!

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

Those are really pretty! But soooo expensive..

Kristie said...

All of these colors are gorgeous! I wish this brand is available in the US. This is the first time I've seen them. Thanks for the beautiful swatches.

Anonymous said...

Those are all so lovely! Someone needs to get with it and release some good holos like those over in the US. Tronica didn't quell the craving at all!

Jeannie said...

I jealous!!! Those look awesome.

Also, your blog name is ADORABLE.

Silence is Loud said...

these are absolutely gorgeous holo color!!!

NailsIT said...

Just stumbled upon your blog and MUS of all things... I am so jealous. N/A here in TX :{ Love your nails and pictures :}

Zara said...

I can't wait to see these on your nails!

I tagged you for a manicure challenge here: http://never-unpolished.blogspot.com/2011/04/random-mani-challenge.html

Summer said...

Those holos are amazing *_*

Unknown said...

love this now im following http://britters89.blogspot.com/ please stop by .. and follow

Chichaul said...

Hello!

Your haul looks really great.
If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
www.chichaul.com

Hope to see you around there!
xoxo :)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...