Sunday, March 20, 2011

Milani Hi-Tech & pink funky French with fimo fruit slices




Milani Hi-Tech, 2 coats

WOW x 10,000 - Hi-Tech is a scattered (or more like shredded?) bright lime green holo that everyone should own! It's noticeably holo even in indoors, but in direct sunlight it almost explodes! I cannot put into words just how muxh I love this. ♥♥♥




Milani - Hi-Tech & pink funky French with fimo fruit slices

Fruit salad nails! The vibrant green begged to be accompanied by other happy colours, so I painted the tips pink and one by one placed pink opalescent hexagons on them. Some fimo fruit slices and a couple of silver rhinestones later I was left with cheery spring nails! The tips are a bit chunky (I. HATE. CHUNKY!) but I'll survive. :p Tomorrow, I'll go to the police station to apply for a new passport and will get my fingerprints taken, I'm imagining that I'll be getting some funny looks. :D

10 kommenttia:

Unknown said...

I <3 fruit salad! :D cute mani

Lokum Hanim said...

I have this lacquer too, gorgeous =)

The Phalanges Friend said...

This whole collection was awesome man.
And I love the fruit salad nails!! I always try to do them, but I can't pull it off.

loodie loodie loodie said...

WOW, totally fantastic! OMG, first the Milani then the fruit. My eye's popped outta my head. I can't wait to hear the reactions! :D

*mmmm fruit, I'm going to go eat some strawberries.

FOREVER '92 said...

That nail polish is cute. You must get this question asked alot.. but are your nails real?? -because they are really long and gorgeous, and they look so healthy

-sorry if you get asked alot.. I just stumble across your blog (:

The Nail Diary said...

This is so cute!!

Krisi said...

such a cute mani! i luv it=)

Krisi

(http://krisi-beautytime.blogspot.com/)

glitterM said...

Wow! This is really gorgeous!!

Ida Pie said...

Ihanat! wow

Trens Restaurant tematic said...

wow.. gilter green...

I love it..

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...