Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rimmel Lemon Drop & China Glaze Crushed Candy

Rimmel - Lemon Drop, 2 coats

I've got good news for all of you who're trying to hunt down Maybelline Banana Puddin' - she has a dupe and her name is Lemon Drop. Plus, she's lemon scented! And streak-free in two coats! I was hugely surprised by how much I liked this colour on me, I'll be sure to wear this and other yellows in the summer. :)


Rimmel - Lemon Drop & China Glaze Crushed Candy, 2 + 1 coats

Crushed Candy is by far my favourite of the new China Glaze Crackle Glazes! Here it is layered over the Rimmel, without and with top coat. A pretty nice colour combination and not *too* 80's, I think.

9 kommenttia:

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

love the rimmel colour:)

The Phalanges Friend said...

I really like that kind of yellow...so soft and cute.

Erika said...

I like that yellow. It is now on my list to find.

You have incredible nails and I enjoy your blog. :)

Unknown said...

I love the combination! great mani :)

Solveig said...

Gorgeous! I need this yellow! :D

Unknown said...

Great combination! :)

pkbmum said...

WOW, simply gorgeous. The colour combination works so well. I saw Banana Puddin' on another fellow bloggers post yesterday and just had to have it. I found and ordered mine from Ebay yesterday and it arrived today. I also have CG crushed candy. Another manicure on my ever growing to do list... xxx

Unknown said...

Great color combination!

Arrianne said...

Nothing wrong with being too 80's!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...