Tuesday, March 8, 2011

H&M Spoiled Beauty & nail art stickers


H&M - Spoiled Beauty & nail art stickers, 2 coats

I'm a bit disappointed in Spoiled Beauty - under store lighting it looked more coral than this...The formula was pretty thick but the polish self-leveled beautifully. I don't really like the huge rectangular handles of these newer H&M polishes as it makes application trickier than usual. The disgustingly adorable decals were bought from Seppälä (I got backups since I love these so much).

6 kommenttia:

Ivana said...

This is soooo cute! <3

Sara ♥ said...

oh wow! so simple yet stunning =)

Angeles said...

Simple and feminine mani. I Love this pink!

Lalica said...

Gorgeous :)

Tessa said...

amazing!

Anonymous said...

Where can I order this?

Please email me...I want to order it for my girlfriend.

mad02@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...