Thursday, March 3, 2011

L&B Metallic green



L&B - Metallic green, 2 coats

I know very little of the L&B brand, I guess their polishes are sold in UK supermarkets?.. I bought this cute little set of four L&B lacquers (standard red, metallic charcoal, sparkling silver and this one) from an eBay seller, and since none of them had any names so I'll just call this metallic green. Nice brush & formula, no complaints there.


L&B - Metallic green mattified w/ Essie Matte About You, 3+1 coats

I've had Essie's Matte About You top coat for at least 6 months and I really haven't used it for anything else than goofy experiments, so I figured I'd do at least one proper mani with it. Lo and behold, I think I've killed another lemming of mine - OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow suede. While I do like the matte effect, I moisturize my hands so frequently that I'm soon left with a lacklustre satin finish which I don't really dig all that much.

6 kommenttia:

Erika said...

That is stunning polish, shiny or matte.

You have lovely nails. :D

AllThingsNails! said...

That is one pretty green!

Unknown said...

Pretty shade--I prefer the matte version a little more.

Stacie said...

I really love the matte version x

Noir Lacquer said...

The matte version of that green is lovely!

pkbmum said...

I love this colour, matte especially, I have not heard of L&B here is the UK, can you give move details, would love this one. Thanks. x

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...