Thursday, March 3, 2011

Petites Fairy Pink





Petites - Fairy Pink, 3 coats

Oh Fairy Pink, I want to marry you! ♥ It's pink, it's holo AND it's duochrome all crammed into one seriously cute polish, and I love it thiiiiiiiiiiis much! Welcome into my Top 20, Fairy Pink. As a base coat I used my newly purchased Nfu-Oh Aqua Base. It truly does make applying holos much easier and eliminates that pesky dragging thing that happens with holos when using traditional base coats (although I've read that you can substitute Aqua Base with a matte top coat for a cheaper alternative).

7 kommenttia:

Stacie said...

OMG That is gorgeous! The best pink ever!!

AllThingsNails! said...

Wowzers, that's gorgeous on you! This is one in my collection that I have yet to try... Hmmmm? Don't be surprised if you see this one on me in the very near future - LOL!!!

Rachel Marie said...

Ah, I do love this polish.

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

WOOOOOOW please let me marry it too <3.

Rose said...

I loved! (*.*)

lazylungs said...

whoa! that is such a neat polish!

Unknown said...

that's very beautiful, so subtle and soft!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...