Saturday, March 12, 2011

Black holo comparison!




Color Club - Revvvolution, Eveline - 470, Golden Rose - 119 & China Glaze - Let's Do It In 3D, 2 + 3 + 3 + 3 coats

W00t, black holo polishes! ^o^ These were all swatched over Nfu-Oh Aqua Base which eliminates any cuticle dragging. The China Glaze packs the most punch in the holo department, then Eveline followed closely by Golden Rose, and finally dragging far behind comes poor Color Club. I do not know if my Revvvolution is a dud version as it has some holo to it but it's quite subtle. China Glaze Kaleidoscopes still pop up on eBay quite often and Revvvolution ought to be pretty easy to find if you don't care if you're getting the original or a dud version. As for the more unknown brands, Eveline originates from Poland and Golden Rose hails from Turkey (?).

9 kommenttia:

Rachel Marie said...

WOW. How lucky you are that you have all these polishes!

sabbatha said...

can you tell me the name ofthe eveline series? because I didn't see Eveline black holo Oo I'm from Poland so maybe I will find them someday :D

Cheryl said...

Oh those are pretty! I have the colour club one I ordered from TD but I'm really upset because I got the dud one.

Bregje said...

Great comparison! Thanks for sharing :)

AllThingsNails! said...

I have the ChG and the CC but I've never hear of the other brands. Thanks for doing this comparison... They're all so very close.

Zara said...

I actually like the Eveline best! Even though it's not the most holo, I like that it's darker than the China Glaze.

Celia said...

Mä en kyllä ymmärrä, mulla toi Revvolution on kanssa aika vaisu. :O Ei kovin kummoinen ole sen holoefekti ja hieman petyinkin siihen koska olin nähnyt holompia swatcheja. :/

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I'd love to have any of these! And even though your nails are lovely, I'd die for your healthy cuticles. lol!

Francesca said...

I love these! and your nails look stunning!
xx

http:///www.francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...