Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lumene Night Party




 Lumene - Night Party, 2 coats

Remember OPI's notorious Shim-Merry Chic from last year's holiday collection? The bronzy brown shimmer that had flakies in it? Well meet Night Party, her twin sister (we don't know which is the evil one but both are pretty deranged). It may look cute in the bottle but opaque shimmer base and flakies don't mix, period. Each time someone scrolls down and gets to the last picture I think I can hear a distant "Oh that's not that bad, in fact it's quite uniq-- KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!1!" :D Application was piss poor as the formula is very chunky and porridge-like. The only reason I got this lacquer for was its sheer ugliness.... and I got a discount. A very generous discount, Lumene has discontinued the Quick & Chic nail polish line and shops are getting rid of the uglies.

7 kommenttia:

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

I actually think it is really pretty... but pictures don't give the feeling of poor application :).

Unknown said...

What photo program do you use to edit your pics, the presentation is awesome! your nails are great by the way, I love this color! :)

Snooglerat said...

I just wanted to say, I love LOVE your blog! I love the pics and the way you present them in each post. You always have beautiful cuticles and lovely polish application. . . and the fur babies are super cute too! :)

Zara said...

Oh noooo...I wanted to love that so much. But the last picture? No. Ick.

Danielle said...

very pretty! it reminds me of Autumn leaves :)

Arrianne said...

"Oh that's not that bad, in fact it's quite uniq-- KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!1!"

Those were my thoughts exactly. =D

DreamNT said...

Nice information for all about this. I really get wonderful information.









บาคาร่า

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...