Monday, December 27, 2010

Etude House Sparkling Indigo & OPI Catch Me In Your Net



 Etude House - Sparkling Indigo, 2 coats

I just noticed that I mislabeled the pictures - they say Sparkling Blue when it's supposed to be Sparkling Indigo. I'm sorry, I blame it on my flue. :< I'll fix the pics once I'm done gathering enough energy to do so. In any case, Sparkling Indigo is a silver foil in blue jelly base and it's simply divine. Great application, wonderful wide brush.



 Etude House - Sparkling Indigo & OPI - Catch Me In Your Net, 2 + 1 coats


I made the mistake of thinking that Sparkling Indigo was wonderful enough on its own, but when I added a coat of Catch Me In Your Net over it it rose one step above divine. Wow, just... wow. The sparkle is out of this world!

6 kommenttia:

Nail Designs xox said...

That's a gorgeous color. I love how you set up your pictures!

Sylvia said...

That last pic is awesome! All those sparkles:D

Inge (PolishSis) said...

the pictures look great. Hope your flue goes away soon!

Zara said...

That is gorgeous!

Jen said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog! I couldn't be happier that I stumbled on it. Its faved and is a dialy visit. I don't comment but I do ooo and ahhh over your swatch photos. Such gorgeous nails and perfection with the polish! I would love a "How I do my nails" tutorial or any cuticle secrets/tips you have! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, you take the best pics!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...