Tuesday, December 7, 2010

China Glaze Tempest & Orly Lunar Eclipse




China Glaze - Tempest, 3 coats

Ah Tempest, you're one of my very favourite lacquers. ♥ The formula was watery but not especially runny and I had to do three thick coats to get full opacity. Tempest has a very shy duochrome side to her but it's there alright!


China Glaze - Tempest & Orly - Lunar Eclipse, 3 + 2 coats

I tried to stamp some snowflakes over Tempest but that was a big fat fail, so I grabbed Lunar Eclipse and hid the offending designs with two coats of this liquid loveliness.

2 kommenttia:

LB said...

That is gorgeous! So vibrant.

DreamNT said...

I really get wonderful information . Thank you so much.







สมัครบาคาร่า

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...