Friday, December 17, 2010

L'Oréal 413 Supernova



L'Oréal - 413 Supernova

Hello, and welcome to another disappointing episode of Bad Swatch Day. This old-ass L'Oréal comes from their long extinct LaquiResist line (good riddance!). It's a dark plum shimmer with some silver glitter thrown in and it took absolutely ages to dry. All my other LaquiResist polishes were/are also this way and most of them also have god awful splayed out brushes. Still, it's fun to have some remaining relics from the darker ages of nail polish no matter how bad they are, and Supernova isn't _that_ bad a lacquer, just a very mediocre one and layering some kick-ass polish over it could save the poor Supernova.

5 kommenttia:

KarenD said...

I have this one! I must confess I haven't used it; I just like looking at the bottle. :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I like it :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's really pretty!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

The looks are quite deceiving then. It looks really awesome in your swatch.

Elina said...

Todella kaunis lakka!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...