Saturday, January 8, 2011

OPI Catherine the Grape & Lumene Magical Moment


OPI - Catherine the Grape, 2 coats

Catherine the Grape is a muted red/brown purple with shimmer what I think is a sort of an orange colour. It's quite chic, methinks. Formula was okay but not quite on par with most of my other OPI's.


OPI - Catherine the Grape & Lumene - Magical Moment, 2 + 1 coats

Magical Moment might be too sheer to be worn on its own, but layered over another polish is when the real magic starts happening!

6 kommenttia:

Danny said...

cool combi! looks really nice!
I wish I hade the OPI one too.... :D

Hook Prism Power said...

I wanted to let you know that I tagged you on an award! http://www.letthemhavepolish.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Also this color combo is so stunning!

Kendal said...

I just found your blog via another friend, and I just wanted to say: I LOVE how you layout your pictures. Everything looks so organized and almost like top secret files. <3

LadyLuck said...

Love this combo!

Miranda said...

Hi! I tagged you :-)
http://miranniesnails.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Antonia at Swedish Love Affair said...

You're so great with your nails! I just discovered your blog, and i just can't stop looking at your beautiful manicures! Very nice<3

Kind wishes,
Antonia

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...