Saturday, January 15, 2011

Color Club Pucci-licious, China Glaze Electric Lilac & IsaDora Black Tag

Color Club - Pucci-licious, 2 coats

Um, just wow. The formula in this was WONDERFUL, probably the best I've come across so far. Color Club calls Pucci-licious a neon but most don't consider it as such. It dries slightly matte, though but it's not retina-searing like neons tend to be.


Color Club - Pucci-licious & China Glaze - Electric Lilac, 2 + 1 coats

Electric Lilac has been in my untrieds since last summer and I figured it'd go great with the similarly coloured Pucci-licious. It was a nice combo, sure, but not really earth-shatteringly gorgeous.


Color Club - Pucci-licious, China Glaze - Electric Lilac & IsaDora - Black Tag, 2 + 1 + 1 coats

... And of course I had to see what the black IsaDora crackle polish would look layered on top of these two. I guess it looks okay but this combination devours top coat like nobody's business. This is with three coats of TC and it still wasn't smooth.

8 kommenttia:

Rachel Marie said...

Wow I Love ALL of these polishes!!

Unknown said...

All of these look absolutely fabulous.

loodie loodie loodie said...

I don't know how to say this without sounding dirty, so I'll just say it ... lol ... I like Pucci-licious.

Anonymous said...

That China Glaze looks amazing!

Zara said...

Ooh, that's a great combination!

Unknown said...

<3 amazing <3

LadyLuck said...

This is gorgeous!
I've tagged you with the Stylish Blogger Award http://ladyluckbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-tag.html

Nikki said...

The final manicure is amazing! So beautiful!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...