Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Maybelline Colorama Ruby Flare & Beams of Fire



Maybelline Colorama - Ruby Flare, 2 coats

I filed my nails down and was feeling brave enough to sport a red lacquer. Ruby Flare is a delicious poison apple red and lands somewhere between a jelly and a creme. The formula was wonderful and the polish was easy to apply despite of the usual splayed out brush that Coloramas tend to have.




Maybelline Colorama - Ruby Flare & Beams Of Fire, 2 +1 coats

This was a gorgeous combination - look at the third picture! - and I think I may have just killed a lemming for Barielle Elle's Spell. I think that these Colorama flakies lie flatter on the nail than Nfu-Oh's and thus don't require an extra/abnormally thick coat of TC to get a smooth surface.

12 kommenttia:

CrazyM said...

Wonderful Red! But with flakies it's gorgeous

Unknown said...

stunning! °-°

loodie loodie loodie said...

What a sweet looking flakie!

In other news I just gave you a stylish blogger award. If you already got one don't worry, but feel free to visit for the amusing personal information.

http://loodieloodieloodie.blogspot.com/2011/01/nothing-like-leaking-personal.html

JanettePunk said...

Kaunis punainen! :)
Beautiful red :)

Nail Dazzler Nails said...

I saw one time selling on a shop a nail polish that did this kind of design and that time i didn't buy it . Now i kick myself because they don't sell it anymore and i want it so much :)

Rory said...

Wonderful combination!

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

Nothing describes how pretty I think this is!

Sminkan said...

You have beautiful nails, amazing pictures and I have read your blog for ages. Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog and that this is a gorgeous combination just like almost everything you post!

Lastavitza said...

Can you tell me is there an online store where I could buy Colorama top coats? Thank you!

Hafsa said...

gorgeous....

Anonymous said...

♥ todaaaaaay i'm going to search it... :3

Bellator Lucis said...

There is a little suggestion, why don't you include the lacquer bottle in the pictures too? I have been looking for this shade forever and there are 3 colorama collections I came across with none having this one. :(

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...