Thursday, January 13, 2011

Etude House Glittering Sherbet Blue & lace nail art


 Etude House - Glittering Sherbet Blue, 2 coats

I'm not sure if this polish is really called Glittering Sherbet Blue as it has no name printed on the label, but that's what the majority of eBay sellers are calling it. I have no complaints about the formula, the polish was easy to apply and it has one of those wide brushes that I love.


  Etude House - Glittering Sherbet Blue & lace nail art, 2 coats

I followed this tutorial and used a well pigmented dark blue to create the effect. When the polish was dry enough not to smudge underneath, I added a coat of opalescent glitter similar to Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor, a coat of clear and finally top coat. I loved this effect and will be sure to use this technique again.

10 kommenttia:

Ivana said...

Wow this pattern is si beautiful, so artistic! :) Great job! :)

Zara said...

That looks AWESOME! I love the polish on its own, and the nail art is awesome.

Rachel Marie said...

OMG. How is this pattern created??

LadyLuck said...

Thats cool! I would liek to know how you made he pattern O.o

JanettePunk said...

Tosi kivat! Näyttää käärmeennahalta :)

Annie said...

Vau, näyttää tosi jännältä! Pitää kokeilla tota tekniikka kyllä joskus..

Taggasin sun blogille ton Stylish Blog Awardin täällä:

http://polishthis.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

The Secret Garden said...

Ik looks amazing with blue, better than my own!! Nice job and thanks for linking me, appreciate it :-D

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Such a gorgeous color, and I love the lace effect!

Stickers said...

hello! Beautiful nails and polish as always...I tagged you for two awards on my blog so check it out if you want.

Angeles said...

Gorgeous mani...! Thanks for the tutorial, I'll try :-)

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...