Wednesday, January 5, 2011

H&M Kitty Queen & OPI Wing It!



H&M - Kitty Queen, 1 coat

Glass flecked. One coater. Cost less than 2€. Me likes! Kitty Queen is a raspberry coloured pink creme that has silver glass flecks in it. It's super thick and needs to be thinned before use or it'll be a pain to apply.



H&M - Kitty Queen & OPI - Wing It! 1 + 2 coats

Don't these two make a lovely couple? I'm sorry I didn't get any pics showing the duochrome nature of Wing It! but the glass flecks in it change from pink to yellowish orange. I've fallen a bit behind on posting but I should be able to catch up soon, I'll post another NOTD tomorrow and hopefully yet another on Friday.

6 kommenttia:

Unknown said...

I absolutelly LOVE your pictures!!!
I needed to tell you that =P

LadyLuck said...

I love this kind of pink polish :)

colorfulbottle said...

Wow, this polish is really pretty, and your nails are just stunning =)

Rory said...

I love it with Wing It! Your pictures are awesome!

MELISENDE said...

Oh, I wanted to get the HK-polishes but never did. This was cute! :)

Green Bay Bathroom Renovations said...

Thanks for wrriting this

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...