Thursday, October 21, 2010

Black crackle polish over silver

Unknown brand - Black crackle polish over silver

This lacquer is one of my many eBay finds (the seller's ID is lilychenli). Unlike the new Isadora Graffiti polishes that are super thick, difficult to apply and dry in 30 seconds max., this one was thinner than regular polish, much more forgiving in application and took much longer for the cracks to develop, perhaps around 4-5 minutes. I had to wait until the next day before I could apply a top coat or the crackle polish underneath would bleed and ruin the effect.

3 kommenttia:

o said...

Although it takes longer to dry, I think I prefer this effect! It looks so much nicer!

Anonymous said...

I do like this crackle effect... It's rather 'meaty'

Anonymous said...

What was the name of the item in eBay?

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...