Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stuf. 56 Beam & Orly Space Cadet




 
 stuf. - 56 Beam, 3 coats

This stunning purple to orange to green duochrome was yet another of my eBay bargain finds along with another lacquer by stuf., a blue to violet iridescent glitter which is a dupe for Sinful Colors' Pearl Harbour. Incidentally, 56 Beam is a dead-on dupe for another HTF lacquer, Rimmel's Zeitgeist, which I also own. The only difference between the two is that Zeitgeist is more opaque, requiring two coats whereas the stuf. lacquer had thinned down probably due to its age and needed three coats to eliminate VNL. Stuf. were an Australian brand who closed down years ago so eBay is your best bet if you wish to hunt this pretty little gem down.





 stuf. - 56 Beam & Orly  Space Cadet, 3 + 1 coats 

Since the Orly is also sheer I layered it over the stuf. lacquer. They're identical in their duochrominess with the execption of Space Cadet being a glass fleck foil and 56 Beam a shimmer. Me likes! Pics taken with mum's Canon PowerShot S95 (I still prefer my G6 over it, the S95 messes up the colours and I had to do a lot of colour correcting).

4 kommenttia:

Panda said...

Vitsit että on kauniita kynsiä :).

Unknown said...

I love this polish and you wear it well!!! :D

Bruno said...

Panda - Kiitoksia! :)

rmcandlelight - Thank you, the whole FX collection is stunning!

Smaltoitaliano said...

Great pics, and my last post too mentions Rimmel's "Zeitgeist", what a coincidence :>

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...