Wednesday, October 26, 2011

China Glaze LOL & IsaDora Black Tag



China Glaze - LOL, 2 coats

One of my all time favourites is LOL from the OMG collection! Here it is in direct/indirect sun and in shade. Now that it's dark and dreary outside, I very much wish I had worn more holos during the summer...


China Glaze - LOL & IsaDora - Black Tag, 2 + 1 coats

This black crackle from IsaDora looked great with LOL. I prefer the glossy version although this second coat of TC diminished the holographic effect quite a bit.

5 kommenttia:

Jossie said...

Totally amazing!!

Rainbowify Me said...

I love the purple!

Tessa said...

Awesome! :)

Amolamiacasa said...

i love china glaze "lol"...i cannot found it!

Unknown said...

Great polish and great combo!!
I love it!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...