Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bloody Halloween nails!


Bloody nail art for Halloween!

My nails haven't been this long since November '09, but it's only because I still haven't found the time nor the energy to file them down to my preferred '2/3 of nail bed and 1/3 of free edge' length. But hey, they're the perfect length for some creepy Halloween themed nail art! The base colour is a nude creme franken of mine and for the dripping blood I used several different polishes including Maybelline Berry Water, an ancient L'Oréal Bordeaux Noir and China Glaze Stroll. I didn't use a special fine brush here, just the polishes' own brushes.

14 kommenttia:

Kim Ross said...

WOW! This is such a cool mani! Looks great & very spooky. Perfect for Halloween!

Ninea said...

Awesome! This looks phantastic!

Rainbowify Me said...

This is seriously awesome. The best blood dripping mani I've seen!

Anutka said...

Beautiful! I love you did the double red so it really looks like it is bleeding into the polish.
I did mine over black and it looked more like strawberry sauce than blood :D

rock-or-not said...

So great!!
I love this mani!

Danny said...

oh wow this one is gorgeous!

Anastacia said...

wow! this is super really! amazing!

shiny said...

These are very cool! Love <3

Alessandra ~ Miss Boom Baby ♥ said...

amazing! I love it :D

Elsa said...

I love this sooo much, you are talented! :D

Ash-Lilly said...

Your nails are so beautiful. I love this manicure.

ReecesPeeces said...

Oooh yours look way more gory and awesome than mine did! Great minds ;)

Little Candy said...

wauw! this is done soooooo good!!!! :D Very nice!! <3 love it! :D

_______________________________
Follow me? i follow back! :)
www.mylittlesweets.blogspot.com
_______________________________

lovelymishmash said...

Wow! It is awesome! We've used one of these photos in a Halloween post in our blog, we hope it doesn't bother you. Keep doing such incredible work, xx

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...