Here be toxic nail polish and acetone fumes, come on in!
Very interesting result! I'm sorry my nails are not so long at the moment, I have to let them grow, to try this kind of french manicure! :-)
I found a new love I think... (your nails/nailpolish ^^)
Beautiful nails and pretty shade.
looks super chic and cool!
Beautiful manicure, no doubt.
nice manicure!
Trans DesignNailsupplies.usHead2Toe BeautyCherry CultureOC Nail ArtBundle MonsterLooks Design (FIN)
MUA Nail Care BoardThe Nail Polish and Nail Care ForumNail Polish Sellers RoundupCommunity Nail Polish Gallerylextard@flickrPretty Random's Polish GuidesNail Art GuidanceA Guide to O.P.I. CollectionsKynsikoristelut-ryhmä Facebookissa
The Graphics FairyVintage FeedsacksVintage CatnipAntique ImagesGoogle Font DirectoryDezignus
6 kommenttia:
Very interesting result! I'm sorry my nails are not so long at the moment, I have to let them grow, to try this kind of french manicure! :-)
I found a new love I think... (your nails/nailpolish ^^)
Beautiful nails and pretty shade.
looks super chic and cool!
Beautiful manicure, no doubt.
nice manicure!
Post a Comment