Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Claire's Mood Peaceful/Confident & Finger Paints Art You Wondering?


Claire's Mood - Peaceful/Confident, 2 coats

I only got a VERY subtle colour changing effect with Peaceful/Confident - perhaps my bottle has gone bad already? In any case, I really didn't care that much for this colour, so hello all the layering possibilities...



Claire's Mood - Peaceful/Confident & Finger Paints - Art You Wondering? 2 + 2 coats

...Um, nope, Art You Wondering? didn't really manage to save this mani. In IRL the polish has way more blue glitter particles in it than you'd think based on these pictures, but my camera wasn't going to co-operate with me or the polish.

1 kommenttia:

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

Oooooh I love this! You are so creative!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...